01. If you have used the BF2’s favorite function, you will be familiar with BF2-DLink. Because it designed for instead of BF2’s favorite. Nerver suffer from waitting BF2 response for long time.
02. It can generate the BF2 installation information, and import to your system registry. Now, it supports two MODs of BF2 series, such as Battlefield 2 and Special Force.
03. It can change your BF2’s and SF CD-Key easily.
04. It can change your BF2’s language, such as English and Chinese.
05. Favorite Editor. You can use this function to edit your favorite game server information. Ex. The server name, server IP, sort server list and so on.
06. You can check the game server current information. Such as map, players, MOD, server setting and Ping. The map preview is also displayed on it.
07. Directly join the server. And automatic join server when the server is full.
08. Check the rank of =|HERO|=. When you play in the =|HERO|= server, your record will be checked by BF2-DLink. See the 2nd screenshot.
09. It supports multi-ranks to start your BF2 game. When you have multi-rank (Ex. =|HERO|=), you can select one of them to start your game.
10. You can set the special resolution of BF2, which is not listed in the BF2 video setting.
11. It also supports you to check the 2142 server state, but can’t link.
12. Display the MOD ICON. It’s an easy way to show what MOD on this server.
13. It support multi-MODs start. For example, if you have installed two MODs of BF2, such as BF2 and SF. And if your server list contains two kinds of game, when you join the server you selected, the BF2-DLink will automatically select the MOD to start and join the server.
14. Support to display the sponsor LOGO of the server.